Juniper Workshop - Saturday March 9th (18 Feb 2019)

Join our exclusive Juniper workshop feature Leong Kwong.

Saturday 9th March, 2019 10am at the Bonsai South Nursery (114-116 The Boulevarde, Caringbah NSW 2229)
Call to reserve your space – call (02) 9531 4589

Hurry as space is limited! To reserve your spot call (02) 9531 4589 .

www.bonsaisouth.com.au/bonsai-workshop-juniper/

Red Pine

1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #61860 by JC
Hi There

Acquired this 40-year-old Red Pine from one of our members Chad, for a number of reasons had been left to do its own thing for a number of seasons.

Just needed a little wiring to bring it back to shape and onto the journey of getting some padding happening, it has the smallest needle length I have ever seen 16mm / 20mm long.

Has some interesting roots and sure there are more features below the soil, but that will have to wait for potting time.

JC

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leong Kwong, Taffy, Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago #61866 by Leong Kwong
Love what you have done. BUT............... a little too busy, the angle the tree is standing could make a big difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JC, Anthony W

1 month 3 weeks ago #61867 by JC
Hi Mate

I had another look at it this morning and realised that I had it tilted in two directions when I styled it and forgot to put the wedges under when I photographed it.

JC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leong Kwong

1 month 2 weeks ago #61869 by Mark

JC wrote: Hi There

Acquired this 40-year-old Red Pine from one of our members Chad, for a number of reasons had been left to do its own thing for a number of seasons.

Just needed a little wiring to bring it back to shape and onto the journey of getting some padding happening, it has the smallest needle length I have ever seen 16mm / 20mm long.

Has some interesting roots and sure there are more features below the soil, but that will have to wait for potting time.

JC

Nice jc, very interesting movement there.
Cheers

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: JC

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds