Juniper Workshop - Saturday March 9th (18 Feb 2019)

Join our exclusive Juniper workshop feature Leong Kwong.

Saturday 9th March, 2019 10am at the Bonsai South Nursery (114-116 The Boulevarde, Caringbah NSW 2229)
Call to reserve your space – call (02) 9531 4589

Hurry as space is limited! To reserve your spot call (02) 9531 4589 .

www.bonsaisouth.com.au/bonsai-workshop-juniper/

Uploading photos

10 years 10 months ago #1443 by Penny Davis
How do I upload photos to the forum please?
Penny.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #1445 by Leong Kwong
Penny go to resizing image in the technical section, Brenden have set it up step by step.
Cheers
Leong

10 years 10 months ago #1446 by Peter Woosley
I think Penny is asking for some assistance with uploading photos to the forum. I will look and see if there is any tutorials for you Penny.
Peter

10 years 10 months ago #1447 by Penny Davis
That's right, Peter. I finally had some time to show photos of the Central Coast Club's display and I can't seem to upload them. I click on browse, then click on the photo and that's as far as I can get. Must get back to the kiln again.
Penny.

10 years 10 months ago #1448 by Peter Woosley
Have you resized the images first Penny?

10 years 10 months ago #1449 by Leong Kwong
Penny
1 Resize image
2 Go to select image file to attach, click the
browse buttom
3 Browse to your image folder and select image
4 To place image in the massage click "img"
buttom
5 Click submit to up load image.

Have a go Penny I hope this help

Cheers

Leong

10 years 10 months ago #1472 by Hector Johnson
Penny, resizing is possible a number of ways.

Here's one that others might also like to use. It's a Microsoft add-on for Windows XP:

www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digita...tips/eschelman2.mspx

It's 5 up from the bottom, far right of screen, on this page, from download.microsoft.com

www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/po...oys/xppowertoys.mspx

It's a "right click" option, after installation.

So what if you are paranoid? There might still be someone following you...

10 years 10 months ago #1480 by Jon Chown
The wonderful world of Digital Photography has made our lives esay in one respect but a little more difficult in the area of development.

Most of us are able to point the camera at the subject and push down on the shutter button to take the photo and from there things just seem to be so complicated, don't they Penny.

I am certainly not an expert in this field, but let me try to give a laypersons understanding of this subject. The camera stores the photo in its memory and in most cases it seems that cameras are pre set to hold these images in a large size format. My camera is an Olympus E500 and is pre-set to save the images at 3,264 pixels x 2,448 pixels with a file size of 1.68mb -this is a large file and will take up a lot of space. Fortunately for me my download program that came with the camera allows me to resize the images (as well as doing a lot of other tasks). I have found that most Internet sites like pictures of around 800pixels x 600pixels and a file size of around 153kb

I'm not sure if that is any clearer but if you right click on any photo saved on your computer, a little box will appear with (in most cases) the camera used to take the picture - the size of the photo in pixels - the size of the file - and the date that the photo was taken.

Once you understand about these file sizes the task of sharing your photos with other members will become much easier.

If you continue to do today, the same as you did yesterday, you will get the same results tomorrow.

10 years 10 months ago #1488 by Penny Davis
I didn't want to re-size, just get the picture into the message. Leong, ll have a go with your suggestion.
Penny.

10 years 10 months ago #1489 by Penny Davis
Well, that didn't work. It looks like I'll have to re-size. I'll try later but for now, back to the kiln.
Penny.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds