Juniper Workshop - Saturday March 9th (18 Feb 2019)

Join our exclusive Juniper workshop feature Leong Kwong.

Saturday 9th March, 2019 10am at the Bonsai South Nursery (114-116 The Boulevarde, Caringbah NSW 2229)
Call to reserve your space – call (02) 9531 4589

Hurry as space is limited! To reserve your spot call (02) 9531 4589 .

www.bonsaisouth.com.au/bonsai-workshop-juniper/

× Discussion forum for Soils and Potting Media.

Organic Fertilizer

2 weeks 3 days ago #61314 by John Paton
All,

Has anyone used PlantMaster Power Pellets - nothing sinister about the question as was just browsing during Christmas break and saw it - says all the right things so thought someone may have some experience with it.

John(JP)
CBS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 3 days ago #61317 by JC
Hi John

I haven't heard of them, so I had a look online for them to see what is in it I couldn't see what the NPK % is so I shot off an enquiry.

After I did that I found this.:whistle: :whistle:
Lucerne-based Power Pellets® could be considered to be the ideal organic fertiliser. No smell. No animal manures. No chemicals. Safe for all plants. Safe for adults, children and pets. Safe for the environment.
Power Pellets® also improves soil fertility, produces magnificent flowers, mineral-rich fruit and vegetables and fresh fragrant herbs.
Power Pellets® nutrients - N 3.0 P 1.0 K 3.0
www.powerpellets.com.au/faq/

JC

2 weeks 3 days ago #61318 by JC
John

I'll flick around a question on the bonsai facebook pages I'm involved with to see if anyone uses it and what results.

JC

2 weeks 2 days ago #61320 by John Paton
JC

Thanks mate - I had decided, given the small cost of a sample, to give it a try and it should arrive in the next week however if you find someone on Facebook who has experience it would be nice to know about it.

I have a couple of young JBP's which I am going to experiment with both Organic Fertilizer and a predominance of Akadama in mix - Ryan Neil swears by Akadama and Organic fertilizer so if I am able to mirror his regime the theory is I should get good results.

Amazing thing this "theory" business

Regards

John(JP)
CBS
The following user(s) said Thank You: JC

2 weeks 2 days ago #61321 by JC
Hi John

I have been using Multicorp B-Green for years.

It's cheaper than that.
www.petandgarden.com.au/organic-fertilis...2-select_size-2_5_kg

They say the delivery is free for the one you mentioned but I had a look everywhere and there is no competition to compare price.

JC
Attachments:

2 weeks 1 day ago #61322 by John Paton
JC

Thank you

John(JP)
CBS

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds