Juniper Workshop - Saturday March 9th (18 Feb 2019)

Join our exclusive Juniper workshop feature Leong Kwong.

Saturday 9th March, 2019 10am at the Bonsai South Nursery (114-116 The Boulevarde, Caringbah NSW 2229)
Call to reserve your space – call (02) 9531 4589

Hurry as space is limited! To reserve your spot call (02) 9531 4589 .

www.bonsaisouth.com.au/bonsai-workshop-juniper/

Hose pick up

8 months 1 day ago #62153 by Rob
Up to now, I apply Miracle Gro all purpose water soluble fertilizer with my watering can to fertilize. I am planning on shifting to a hose end sprayer maybe and would like to hear what you guys would recommend (brand/model).
Summer is coming and TX heat will require me watering more often than in other areas. I need one with a selector switch (on, off, water only) feature if possible.
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leong Kwong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 1 day ago #62154 by JC
Hi Rob

I have had a Takagi Watering Wand for around 5 years now and wish I had it years ago.

Not cheap @ $75 but they are Japanese and available in Australia from the hose factory.

They have a one-click trigger that stays on till you click it again, also there is a water flow lever that is great for close-ups.

hosefactory.com.au/products/takagi-6-pat...den-hose-nozzle-wand

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ben

3 weeks 17 hours ago - 1 week 4 days ago #62551 by Jack

JC wrote: Hi Rob

I have had a Takagi Watering Wand for around 5 years now and wish I had it years ago.

Not cheap @ $75 but they are Japanese and available in Australia from the hose factory.

They have a one-click trigger that stays on till you click it again, also there is a water flow lever that is great for close-ups.

https://hosefactory.com.au/products/takagi-6-pattern-premium-garden-hose-nozzle-wand- betpokies

It's not a bad thing judging by the description. But it seems like $75 is a bit pricey...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gloria hibbett

3 weeks 12 hours ago #62552 by JC
Hi Jack

I just checked on the link and they are offering a discount of 10% for boxing day and there is a code.

But for me they are so good I would pay double the amount

JC
The following user(s) said Thank You: gloria hibbett

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds