Juniper Workshop - Saturday March 9th (18 Feb 2019)

Join our exclusive Juniper workshop feature Leong Kwong.

Saturday 9th March, 2019 10am at the Bonsai South Nursery (114-116 The Boulevarde, Caringbah NSW 2229)
Call to reserve your space – call (02) 9531 4589

Hurry as space is limited! To reserve your spot call (02) 9531 4589 .

www.bonsaisouth.com.au/bonsai-workshop-juniper/

Nutriflow - Magamp Fertilizing

1 year 6 months ago #59077 by JC
Hi There

I'm not sure that I have mentioned this before, but I got onto it at one of the orchid shows up here on the Mid North Coast NSW.

It has been around for a while and I have been using it on and off for around three years now and its better than humping around a bucket of water mixed with liquid fert.

The NPK is N7.0 / P17.5 / K5.0 and is targeted for the orchids, but I have been using it on the trees, garden and the lawn (Cause I like the ride-on, has a stubby holder)

The guy at the orchid show told me to make sure I took it off the tap when not in use as the fertilizer granules last longer if left to dry out.

Applicator
orchidtrays.com.au/view-product.php?id=229

Refills
orchidtrays.com.au/view-product.php?id=241

JC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Taffy, albert bartolozzi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #59078 by Rod Lovett
Sounds great jc, are you finding successful with your bonsai ?
Cheers Rod

1 year 6 months ago #59083 by JC
Hi Rod

Yea they are nice and healthy looking all the time, it would be good for those that use overhead or dripper system automatic watering systems to put it inline now and then.

The orchid grower that I know up here has them and uses it all the time, I tend to do it about every two weeks as he suggested.

I though on the lines of it being good as a foliar feeder as well as getting to the roots through the pot watering all in one go.

JC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rod Lovett, albert bartolozzi

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds